Simple handmade card designs don’t often come easy to me!
What I have realized is that simple handmade card designs often start for me with Stampin’ Up! designer series papers! Today’s project features the gorgeous Magnolia Lane paper and the coordinating Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set.
This paper is so beautiful that the card design just had to be simple, so I didn’t cover up the paper.
The sentiment and stamped floral image come from the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set and I’ve used the Stitched Shapes Dies and Layering Ovals Dies. These dies are must-have products, in my opinion! I use them all the time!!!
Isn’t this ribbon just gorgeous!?
I know I’m not the only one that loves this ribbon as it is one of the items in the new catalog that went on backorder on day one that the catalog went live. Crazy right?
For all the details and tips for this card, check out my video tutorial later in this post.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project today and will be inspired to go create your own version. Later in this post, you’ll find the project dimensions and a complete supply list with links to my online store.
More Going On Now
- Become a Treehouse Chick and take your Crafting and Creative Fun to the Next Level! Get
$125$155 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit during July and August 2019, plus get a $10 coupon to spend the month after you join! Click HERE to learn more.
- Holiday Catalog “Taste of a Suite” Product Shares are coming VERY SOON!
- Redeem Bonus Days Coupons that were earned in July, during the month of August! – Click HERE for details!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 8/8/19 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Check out the NEW 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Check out my video tutorial here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Mossy Meadow Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″″
- Magnolia Lane Designer Paper Piece: 3-11/16″ x 4-15/16″
- Early Espresso Layer: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Whisper White Inside Layer: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Scraps in Whisper White and Early Espresso for sentiment pieces
Leave a Reply