Receive Perks when you use my current Stampin' Up! Hostess Code!
This page is all about...
How to find my current Host Code and where to plug it in!
The current host code can be found in the following places:
Once you've found the Current Hostess how do you apply it to your order?
- Below you'll find a photo of an online ordering page.
- On the right side, you'll see a box that says "Order Summary".
- At the bottom, it says "Host Code" with a "+" symbol to the right.
- Simply click on the "+" symbol and a box will appear.
- Put the hostess code into this box and then click "Apply:"
- When you're ready to finalize your order you'll click on the "Checkout" button and come to a page with four sections.
- If you've applied the hostess code correctly, section #4 will look something like the photo below. The small section at the bottom will show that you're shopping with me and that your order is part of a workshop using the host code you entered.
- This is just an example so you'll know what to expect!
Please Note! If your purchase is $150 or more DO NOT use the hostess code! In this case, you'll be your own hostess, get the hostess rewards, plus you'll receive perks from me too!