Today’s post includes 11 cards featuring the NEW 2019 – 2021 Stampin’ Up! In Colors.
These projects are sneak peeks of the June 2019 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle. Each month, the eight members of the Simple Suite Stampers Design Team creates a project and tutorial focused on a particular product suite. For the June bundle, the focus is the NEW 2019 – 2021 Stampin’ Up! In Colors. This was so much fun!
This tutorial bundle is FREE to my Treehouse Chicks Team members, but customers can get it too with qualifying purchases! There are more details ahead.
Tara Stay was the designer for this first project. Her design featured Rococo Rose for her focal piece.
I just had to add my own twist on this design, and do it in all the NEW Stampin’ Up! In Colors. For my cards, I added a cardstock backing to each of the focal pieces. The extra layer just makes these gorgeous focal pieces that much more beautiful. It’s like giving a frame to your art! I also love monochromatic designs!
These were super quick, easy, cards to make.
I simply dry embossed my focal piece, sponged them using Whisper White Craft Ink and then cut it down into two pieces. Then these pieces were backed with a coordinating piece of cardstock.
This first set of five cards is made with the Country Floral embossing folder, Stitched Shapes Dies, the Vibrant Vases Stamp Set and, of course, the 2019 – 2021 Stampin’ Up! In Colors.
This next Z-Fold card was inspired by Debie Deschaine’s tutorial design.
For her project, she used the new hot air balloon stamp set and coordinating punch. Unfortunately, I did not have these products so I had to switch things up quite a bit.
I used the Woven Threads product suite including the Woven Heirlooms stamp set and Woven Threads designer series paper. I’ve also used the Butterfly Beauty Dies.
The color scheme is Seaside Spray, Terracotta Tile, Rococo Rose and Whisper White.
If you watch the video ahead you’ll see that I was still working on the positioning of the butterflies and finalizing the design.
I was not especially happy with the placement in the Live video, so I tweaked the design after I was off camera. I really love how this turned out in the end!
A few project details added off camera:
- I used the four smaller butterflies and eliminated the largest one.
- The butterflies are all colored with the Clear Wink of Stella brush.
- The sentiment is stamped in Seaside Spray and the edges are sponged with the same ink.
- Some of the Woven Threads sequins were added.
I just love these designer papers and the delicate details of the butterflies!
Also, you might notice that there is no place to write on this card. Well… there actually is! On the backside, I’ve added a Whisper White panel and a small strip of designer series paper. I showed this in the video ahead.
This third design was based on a sketch challenge, that was the theme for a recent team gathering.
The version in the Purple Posy is the one included in the Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial bundle. Again, I couldn’t help but do this design with all the NEW Stampin’ Up! In Colors!
The Purple Posy and Seaside Spray were the first two NEW In Colors that I fell in love with!
For this version, I’ve used the Purple Posy designer series paper with Highland Heather cardstock in behind. The greens are Granny Apple Green and Soft Sea Foam. I just love this bright, cheerful color scheme!
For this next card I used the Seaside Spray designer series paper and cardstock.
For these last three designs, I stuck with a monochromatic color scheme.
It was very fun finding the color combinations for these cards.
Here are the color combinations used:
- Pretty Peacock, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana
- Rococo Rose, Merry Merlot, Blushing Bride
- Terracotta Tile, Cajun Craze and Petal Pink
For these designs, I used two of the different patterns in the designer paper pack.
The designer paper (DSP) used in the card below is actually the backside of the DSP shown on the other cards in the set. This scripty text just seemed to go well with this soft, regal color scheme. Plus… I love what the script says!
It’s a repeating pattern that reads: “Create, Share, Ink, Stamp, Repeat”. Fun right?!
This last design was made with the Daisy Lane Stamp Set and a variety of the In Color products including the Faceted Dots.
I hope you enjoyed the projects today featuring the New Stampin’ Up! In Colors!
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really enjoy this months Tutorial Bundle!
Get the June 2019 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE. Here’s how:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the June Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order, when you use the current hostess code! Click HERE to subscribe!
- If you’re not a subscriber and you don’t want to become a subscriber, you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! At this purchase level, you’ll also get three Free Card Kits in the mail!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards PLUS the June tutorial bundle FREE.
- Includes 8 Tutorials featuring the New Stampin’ Up! In Colors!
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE! Here’s how:
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chick Team Member!
- Get $125 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit!
- Become a part of an awesome group of fellow paper crafting enthusiasts and technique lovers!
- Get a minimum 20% discount on all your orders!
- Plus, there’s NO Long Term Commitment, NO Penalty for dropping.
- It’s a great time to buy the starter kit! If you join now, you’ll get to see and preorder from the new holiday catalog in August. That catalog goes live to customers in September 2019!
- There are lots more perks too! Click HERE to learn more.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Check out my Stampin’ Up! In Colors bookmark, featuring these new colors by clicking HERE!
Check out my video tutorial and Facebook Live here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Get Hostess Benefit WithOUT Hosting AND… WithOUT Spending $150! with my… Annual Catalog Special Offer!!!
- Celebrate the launch of the New 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog and get hostess rewards plus FOUR additional gifts too!
- Place your qualifying order by Friday, June 14, 2019
- Click HERE to find out more!
- NEW Technique Classes! Registration is now Open!
- RSVP Deadline for June Class: June 10, 2019
- Click HERE for all the details.
- 3 Month Subscription Pricing now closed!
- Check out my Unique & Awesome “Taste of Suite” Product Shares!
- Preorder them NOW through Wednesday, June 5, 2019!
- Click HERE for more details
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too!
- Click HERE to subscribe!
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Check out the NEW 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below. Live TODAY!
Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.