Today’s project features the Stamparatus with a fun trick I can’t wait to share. This card also showcases the Bokeh Dots Stamp Set and Beautiful Blizzard Bundle.
The Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus was a life saver when making this project, especially since participants were making multiples, as part of my recent Winter/Holiday Cards Stamp-a-Stack.
Creating this card was super easy once I discovered how to make it using the Stamparatus.
I tried to create this card freehand a few times and had a really hard time lining up the stamps. I decided to try the Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus and started off skeptical that it would help. In the end, it was exactly what was needed to make this card a piece of cake to create. It was so easy that I ended up using it for one of my OnStage Live card swaps. Here’s a photo of my card swaps in progress:
So you might also have noticed that I’ve used a spectrum of colors on my stamped background.
Here are a few basic project details:
- Use an Uninked Spectrum Pad and add the following colors to it in the order here: Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Blueberry Bushel, Gorgeous Grape, and Highland Heather.
- Stamp the image three times across the front, starting with stamping the first image so that it is centered, side to side and top to bottom. I used my Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus to stamp these three images. The first time I stamped my background images I stamped freehand and there was much more overlap than you see here.
- Stamp the sentiment piece in Pacific Point Ink, mount on a piece of Pacific Point cardstock and attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wrap the ribbon around the backside of the stamped piece and attach with glue dots. Tie another piece of ribbon around to create a knot on the front left of the card. This is called a faux tie.
- Die cut the snowflakes from the Blizzard Thinlits and attach the snowflakes with glue dots or with the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Add a small, medium and large Rhinestone Jewel, to the center of each respective size snowflake.
Here’s a close up of this card so you can appreciate some of the detail. I call this my Bokeh Sparkle card:
I’ve left some key details out of my quick tips above simply because it will be so much easier to understand with a video tutorial.
You’ll find the best tricks and tips for using the Spectrum Pad and Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus, in my video tutorial just ahead.
Check out my Video Tutorial Here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please pop on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project today! You’ll find a complete supply list and dimensions for this project just ahead. In case you’re not aware, you can order from my Online store 24/7!
PLUS, you might also like to know that a special Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus Carrying Case is coming out very soon!
It will be available for customers to purchase on December 5th and would make an awesome present for Christmas. I ordered mine already and can’t wait to get it! Demonstrators are able to order early! This is just one of the many perks of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family!
Here’s a flyer showing the new Stamparatus Bag:
Click HERE to check out the Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus and all the coordinating accessories you can get.
More Going On Now…
- Snowflake Showcase Limited Time Offer Available While Supplies Last!
- Get Free Card Kits in the Mail when you place a qualifying order in my Online Store!!!
- Click HERE to learn more.
- Become a Treehouse Chick and take your Crafting and Creative Fun to the Next Level!
- Click HERE to learn more.
Click HERE to Shop Now
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the 2018 Holiday Catalog PDF by clicking the photo below.
Click Below to see the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog PDF
- Card Body in Balmy Blue: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Focal Piece in Whisper White: 3-3/8″ x 5-1/2″
- Sentiment Piece in Whisper White: 1″ x 2-3/4″
- Sentiment Backing in Pacific Point: 1-1/8″ x 2-7/8″
Bev W says
Love this card! Can’t wait to try making one like it!
Melissa Kerman says
Enjoy! I can’t wait to see what you create!!!