Today’s adorable Stocking Stuffer Ideas are so quick and easy to make! If you love tiny, cute things, you’ll want to make bunches of these!
The first of my two stocking stuffer ideas is a simple “Santa” Gum Holder. I’ve used a sentiment from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set and a variety of punches (some retired) to make this adorable little project.
The section down the middle is made with a torn piece of a Snowy White Velvet Sheet. This specialty paper is DEEPLY DISCOUNTED right now on the Clearance Rack at just $2 (while supplies last)!
Here are all the pieces, parts, and dimensions of what is required to make this adorable stocking stuffer:
The second of my two stocking stuffer ideas is this set of cute gift enclosure cards.
I’ve used scraps of the Sweetest Christmas designer series paper for the present “wrapping” plus a variety of current and retired ribbons, bakers twine, and trim. The sentiments come from the Sending Smiles Stamp Set.
I’ve used a few bits of designer paper to decorate the insides of my mini cards.
A few ways you could use these mini-cards:
I’m envisioning this set of mini-gift enclosure cards in one of the Stampin’ Up! clear envelopes with a ribbon tied around them. You could also use these for tags on presents. Simply punch a hole in the top left corner, put a cord through the hole and attach one of these to your gift. These might also make a great neighbor gift and, of course, you could stuff a set of these in someone’s stocking! If you use designer paper that’s not Christmas themed they would work throughout the year!
Here’s my ensemble of little items:
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing these projects and you’re inspired to create some of your own. There are dimensions and a complete supply list with links to my online store at the end of this post. Plus, you’ll also find my Facebook Live video tutorial for all the details on how to put these together there too!
Happy Crafting friends!
More Going On Now
- Retiring Products Sale Going on Now! Up to 60% Off! Click HERE to see what’s going away.
- Clearance Rack Refresh! – Click HERE to see all the DEEPLY DISCOUNTED Products. Available while supplies last!
- NEW Mini-Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Promotion Coming in January! Click HERE to request a new mini-catalog & brochure!
- CREATIVE EXTRAVAGANZA – Event-To-Go AND Virtual Only Options! Click HERE and complete this form if you’re interested in To-Go Options! Event kits are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis!
- Winter Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape – Event Dates: January 27 & 28, 2023! Click to Reserve Your Spot!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! I want to subscribe!
- Become a Stamp Club Member and Receive FREE Project Kits Plus FREE Products! Tell me more!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 12/08/22 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Current Host Code:
Become a Stamp Club Member and get a Free Class-To-Go and Free Products!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the host code! You’ll get host rewards AND an additional gift from me!
Not sure how to apply the Host Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog here!
Click HERE to request a catalog if you intend to purchase Stampin’ Up! products through my online store.
Click below to see the July to December 2022 Holiday Mini Catalog!
Learn how to make this in my Facebook Live video tutorial here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
“Santa” Stocking Stuffer
- See Graphic Above
- Real Red or Garden Green Base: 4-½” x 3-½”
- Basic White Outside and Inside (2): 2-1/16″ x 3-5/16″
- Present Base: 1-½” x 1-½”
- Designer Paper Piece: 1-5/16″ x 1-5/16″
- Present Top: 1-¾″ x 1-¾″
Leave a Reply