I’m so excited to share my project today which features my Impressions of Tarnished Foil Technique with the Woodland Embossing Folder and the Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
This is one of my favorite projects made with this technique so far.
I’m especially thrilled to share that I’ve also created a video for how to make this card and technique. Plus, my video and tutorial are being published on Splitcoast Stampers Website TODAY! They even gave me a cute little widget and link to display here on my blog. You will find this link below.
I’m so excited to be sharing this technique more widely! So here’s my card for today:
Can you see the delicate tree images in the background and on the side panel? This image is from the Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set. I love these delicate images in the background of the focal piece! In the close up below you can really see some of the fun details.
Here’s another close up…
If you really like this card, I’d like you to know that I’m currently offering an Online Class featuring NEW projects made with this technique that also uses the Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set. The Online Class projects will be exclusive to the class. More details ahead.
There is a complete supply list plus project dimensions ahead for your convenience.
Please comment below and let me know what you think! Hearing from you always means so much to me!!!
Check out my NEW YouTube video showing how to make this card here:
Here’s a link to the Splitcoast Tutorial:
Check out my NEW Online Class featuring Never-Before-Seen projects made with the Impressions of Tarnished Foil Technique.
- The projects in this class are one-of-a-kind, gender neutral and are suitable for any occasion! Projects are exclusive to this class!
- There are several ways to sign up but the BEST DEAL by far is the option to get the class FREE with a qualifying purchase from my online store. If you have all the products required for the class you may want to shop the retiring items list to get some amazing deals on discounted items! Click HERE to see retiring items in my online store.
- For all the details about this Online Class and more Classes-To-Go click HERE.
To see more project samples made with the Impressions of Tarnished Foil Technique…
Click HERE to go to my dedicated Pinterest Board. There is also a gallery on the Splitcoast Website as well. If you’ve made your own projects using this technique and would like to add them to this Pinterest Board, please let me know and I’d be happy to add you as a collaborator! You can also add your Tarnished Foil project(s) to the Splitcoast gallery if you want as well.
April Hostess Code: J6SM2M4Z
More Going on NOW…
- Retiring Items List is now OUT! – Many items are only available While Supplies Last! Click HERE to learn more or…
- Get FREE Card Kits – Learn How by clicking HERE – Plus… this month the FREE Card Kits offered will be projects included in my NEW Online Class!
Click below to check out these current publications:
Card Body in Basic Black: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
Soft Suede Layer: 4-1/16″ x 5-5/16″
Crumb Cake Strip: 1-1/2″ x 5-5/16″
Basic Black Focal Backing: 3-3/16 x 4-3/16″
Silver Foil Focal Piece: 3″ x 4″
Basic Black Strip: 3/8″ x 4-1/16″
Copper Foil Strip: 1/8″ x 4-1/16″