Last month I joined a unique design team called the Simple Suite Stampers.
Each month we create a set of 8 tutorials that feature a specific Stampin’ Up! product suite. This months tutorial bundle includes projects made with the Happiness Blooms product suite which is on pages 24 to 26 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog. It’s a very bright bold suite of products and it’s been a blast to play with!
In this post, I’ll be giving you a bit of a sneak peek into the tutorial bundle, by showing three of the projects in the bundle.
The first project I’m sharing today is my contribution to the tutorial bundle. It’s a bit of a fun fold card too. In addition to using several of the consumable products in the Happiness Blooms suite, I’ve also used the Doily Builder Thinlits which is part of the Dear Doily Bundle.
It was really a blast to play with all the beautiful detailed dies. In fact, I created several variations on this card which you can find in an earlier post here on my blog.
One of my favorite details on this card is the colored faceted gem.
With my blends alcohol markers I can customize the color of my gem to match the color scheme on any card. I just love using the blends in this way. I’ve used the Dark Calypso Coral Blends Alcohol marker, for the gem here.
For all the details check out my video tutorial below.
This next card design is based on the tutorial created by Tara Stay, one of the Simple Suite Stampers design team members.
I changed the designer paper and just one layer of cardstock but other than that, it’s the same as Tara’s original design.
Tara used two of the consumable products in the Happiness Blooms suite, the designer series paper, and the enamel dots. She also used the Amazing Life Bundle on page 28 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog. This bundle includes the Amazing Life Stamp Set and the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies.
There are some really fun details on this card!
- Blends Alcohol Markers were used to color in the “Happy” image and the flowers/leaves.
- The sentiment was stamped twice, once in Night of Navy ink on the white focal piece and again with Versamark on a piece of Night of Navy Cardstock.
- The flowers and banner were cut out with scissors.
- Check out the video ahead for all the details.
The final card design is based on the tutorial created by Raquelle Butth. I needed to change this design a bit more than the last one based on the materials I had on hand to use.
I basically used the same layout but changed the images and color scheme to go with the stamp set I used. In the end, it felt like my very own card.
Raquelle used the Happiness Blooms Stamp Set and two of the consumable products in the Happiness Blooms suite, the designer series paper, and the enamel dots. I did not have the stamp set so I looked for images that would fit and look good on the circle in the center.
For my version, I used the Incredible Like You Stamp Set.
I first played around with the big flower in the set, sort of to mimic the flower Raquelle used. I didn’t like how it was looking so I played with some of the other images in the set and came up with what I’m calling…
…my little “pond with lily pads and lotus flowers”.
The designer paper is from the Happiness Blooms DSP pack and I’ve also used the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots. This card also uses one of the retiring 2017 – 2019 In Colors called Lemon Lime Twist. I’m going to miss this color when it’s gone! It’s so bright and cheerful!
These three cards were the focus of the project demonstrations for my 3/7/19 Facebook Live Event. You’ll find a link to this video on YouTube just ahead.
What do you think? Aren’t these a great sneak peek of the March Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle!?
You should know that I have not included project dimensions, on purpose, since these tutorials are exclusive to the bundle. However, there is a complete supply list ahead.
Get the March 2019 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE. Here’s how:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the March Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order, when you use the current hostess code! Click HERE to subscribe!
- If you’re not a subscriber and you don’t want to become a subscriber, you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! At this purchase
levelyou’ll also get Free Card Kits in the mail plus a Free Sale-A-Bration item!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards PLUS the March tutorial bundle FREE.
- Includes 8 Tutorials featuring the Happiness Blooms Product Suite!
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of FREE, Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundles, EVERY MONTH! Here’s how:
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chick Team Member!
- Get $175 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration which ENDS on 3/31!
- Get a NEW Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial bundle EVERY Month FREE!
- Become a part of an awesome group of fellow paper crafting enthusiasts and technique lovers!
- Get a minimum 20% discount on all your orders!
- Plus, there’s NO Long Term Commitment, NO Penalty for dropping.
- It’s a great
- There are lots more perks too! Click HERE to learn more.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
To see my previous post featuring variations on my tutorial bundle project click HERE.
Check out my Facebook Live here:
Project demonstrations start at about 16-1/2″ if you’d like to jump forward.
More Going On Now…
- Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products NOW Available!
- During the Month of March purchase exclusive products that coordinate with several Sale-A-Bration Products including dies, stamps and a punch!
- Click HERE to see these products.
- Check out the 2nd Release Sale-A-Bration Items by Clicking HERE!
GET PERKS when you place an order through my online store!
- Receive FREE Project Kits through my Free Card Kits Program with qualifying purchases. The more you purchase the more kits you get! Click HERE for more details.
- Also, don’t forget that for EVERY $50 in merchandise spent you’ll get a FREE item from Stampin’ Up! through Sale-a-Bration. Click HERE for more details about this promotion.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 3/14/19 at 4 pm EST
- Come celebrate with me! It will be my 16 Year Anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator on March 14th. Yes, it’s my actual Anniversary Date!
- It will be a party with prizes and a project demonstration, of course!
- Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
- Click on “following” on my facebook page so you’ll receive a notification of when I go LIVE. Under the “following” options you can also select the “see first” option which might help you to find me more easily.
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Click Below to see the Sale-A-Bration Coordination Flyer – Products Available to purchase in March 2019 OR While Supplies Last!
See the 2019 2nd Release Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF by clicking below.
See the 2019 Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF by clicking below.
Check out the 2019 Occasions Catalog PDF below.
Check out the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Project Dimensions & Tips:
- The project dimensions and tips for this project are exclusive to the March 2019 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle. Get this bundle of 8 tutorials for FREE with a qualifying purchase.
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get this Tutorial Bundle FREE when you use the current hostess code and place an order of $35 or more in merchandise! Click HERE to subscribe!
- Not a subscriber? Get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE when you use the current hostess code and place an order of $75 or more in merchandise.
- DO NOT USE THE HOSTESS CODE IF YOUR ORDER IS $150 OR MORE! In this case, you’ll still get the tutorial bundle FREE plus you’ll also GET HOSTESS REWARDS too!
Extra products needed for two additional projects.<
Leave a Reply