The nautical-themed projects in today’s post, offer a bit of a sneak peek into the August Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle.
On the first Tuesday of each month, the Simple Suite Stampers design team publishes a tutorial bundle, including 8 tutorials, focusing on a particular theme. The focus this month is the Come Sail Away product suite and some of the other related sets in the Annual catalog.
The two projects I’ll be showing you today feature the Sea of Textures and High Tide stamp sets. One of the designs is my tutorial bundle project and the other was designed by a guest designer this month named Leigh Kyzer. My card is a simple Dutch Door Fun Fold card and Leigh’s card uses two must-know paper crafting techniques, sponging and masking.
Here is my Dutch Door Fun Fold Card:
This is a super simple fun fold card that comes together very quickly.
All the dimensions and instructions are included in the August Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle. FYI, if you’re a newsletter subscriber you’ll get this tutorial bundle free, with a $35 merchandise order! Click HERE to become a subscriber.
Here’s what it looks like on the inside:
The designer paper and little anchor are part of the Come Sail Away product suite.
The stamped images are from the Sea of Textures stamp set, and die-cut starfish is from the coordinating Under The Sea dies.
On this next version, I changed things up just a bit.
I did the stamping a bit differently. Plus, I used the helm, or ships wheel embellishment, from the Sail Away Trinkets instead of the anchor. Aren’t these the cutest little things? I love them!
This next card is my remake of Leigh Kyzer’s August 2019 tutorial bundle project.
The techniques used are sponging and masking. I’ve used seven different colors to sponge the background here! For all the details watch my video tutorial and Facebook Live just ahead.
Can you see the Wink of Stella on my moon here?
What do you think of my tutorial bundle sneak peeks?
I’m a bit partial, but I love them!!! LOL!
Thanks for checking out my Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle projects today! I hope you’re inspired to go create and play!
There’s a complete supply list at the end of this post. I have not included dimensions since this tutorial bundle is an exclusive offering.
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really love this months Tutorial Bundle!
Get the August 2019 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE. It includes 8 Tutorials!
Here’s how you can get yours:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order, when you use the current hostess code! Click HERE to subscribe!
- If you’re not a subscriber and you don’t want to become a subscriber, you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! At this purchase level, you’ll also get three Free Card Kits in the mail!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards PLUS the June tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chick Team Member!
$125$155 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit in July or August 2019!
- Plus, get a $10 coupon to spend the month following the month you join too!!!
- Become a part of an awesome group of fellow paper crafting enthusiasts and technique lovers!
- Get a minimum 20% discount on all your orders!
- Plus, there’s NO Long Term Commitment, NO Penalty for dropping.
- It’s a great time to buy the starter kit! If you join now, you’ll get to see and preorder from the new holiday catalog in August. That catalog goes live to customers in September 2019!
- There are lots more perks too! Click HERE to learn more.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Watch my video tutorial and Facebook Live here:
The project demonstrations begin at around 6 minutes in case you want to jump ahead. 🙂
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Reserve your 2019 Holiday Catalog “Taste of a Suite” Product Shares NOW!
- Become a Treehouse Chick and take your Crafting and Creative Fun to the Next Level! Get
$125$155 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit during July and August 2019, plus get a $10 coupon to spend the month after you join! Click HERE to learn more.
- Redeem Bonus Days Coupons that were earned in July, during the month of August! – Click HERE for details!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 8/22/19 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Check out the NEW 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.