In-Person Stamper's Club Details & Benefits
Benefits for In-Person Stamper's Club Members:
- Free Stamps and Merchandise
- Free Idea Book and Catalog
- Fun Projects Every Other Month
- Meet Other Creative People
- Share Creative Ideas
- Get Hostess Benefits without hosting a party in your home!
- Membership in my Stamp Club Members VIP Facebook Page
How a Stamper’s Club Works:
- Members get benefits once during the cycle.
- Hostess benefits are based on group sales.
Meet, Play, Order
- Clubs meet once every other month to do paper crafting projects and place orders.
- Orders can be placed via email, phone or online.
- If you are not able to attend, you may request that a project kit be prepared for you, to make at home. You must request kits when you rsvp.
- Fees are based on the number of projects made.
- We typically make three projects, although I give the option (with advance notice) to make 6 items, (2 of each project).
For 3 Projects
- Club Member Pay: $6 (or FREE with a qualifying order)
- Visitors Pay: $12 (FREE with a qualifying order)
For 6 Projects
- Club Member Pay: $10 (or FREE with a qualifying order)
- Visitors Pay: $20 (FREE with a qualifying order)
Minimum Order Of $30
- Club members commit to purchasing every other month for the duration of the club cycle.
- The minimum purchase amount does not include tax and shipping.
- A party must reach $150 in sales to qualify for hostess benefits.
- The club period is based on the number of members.
- The hostess is expected to provide light refreshments for the group.
- Paper products, utensils, water, and ice are provided by me.
- If you are unable to attend any of the four in-person sessions offered, you have the option to request project kits as a Class-To-Go.
- Electronic materials will be available to you on the Club Facebook Page.
- You'll be expected to pick up your project kits, at my studio.
- The same class fees apply as described above.
Club Members Playing and Creating:
Bring Friends to Boost Party Sales
- Please invite friends!
- Friends stamp for Half Price the first time they attend!
- After the first visit, the regular fees for visitors apply.
Invite Friends to Order Using the Club Hostess Code
- When friends order using the club hostess code they may qualify to receive free projects in the mail, through my Free Card Kits Program!
- Learn about the Free Card Kits Program HERE.
- Click HERE to get the current Hostess Code.
Hold A Booster Party (Optional)
- Host a party outside the club to boost sales and get more hostess benefits!
- Host in your home OR at “Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse”.
Get Exclusive Membership in my Stamp Club VIP Facebook Page
- This Facebook page includes links to project video tutorials, pdf documents and project photos.
- This is also a place for club members to share the projects they've made.
Invite Friends to Join Club!
- If you know someone who might be interested in an online or in-person club membership, please invite them!
- If a friend joins because you referred them, I'll give BOTH of you a small thank you gift, with the next set of project kits you are scheduled to receive.
Club membership spots are limited and are granted on a space-available basis. Referrals are always appreciated!