Online Stamper's Club Details & Benefits
Benefits for Online Stamper's Club Members:
- Free Stamps and Merchandise
- Free Idea Book and Catalog
- Fun Projects Every Other Month
- Share Creative Ideas
- Get the benefits of hosting without having a party in your home!
- Meet Other Creative People Online
How a Stamper’s Club Works:
Get Free Stampin' Up! Merchandise
- Receive $40 in Free Stampin' Up! merchandise upon completion of the club cycle.
Receive a Free Class-To-Go
- Classes include Project Kits, a Video Tutorial, Supply List and Project Dimensions.
- Project kits will be prepared for you to make 2 each of 3 projects. These will be the same projects made by my in-person clubs.
- Project kits will be mailed at no additional cost to you. I will pay for shipping!
- You will need to provide your own stamps, ink, adhesive and tools.
Place an Order Once Every Other Month
- Place an online order once every other month of $55 or more in merchandise, using the designated Hostess Code for that month. The purchase amount does not include tax/shipping.
- The online club cycle will run for one year, with a total of six purchases.
- Club member purchase months are February, April, June, August, October & December.
- Free merchandise can be redeemed after the six qualifying purchases have been placed and must be redeemed by the end of the last month, of the current club cycle.
- You will NOT earn a Loyalty Leaf for the first $50 in merchandise spent on club orders since you'll already be receiving a benefit for this purchase. You may earn Loyalty Leaves for additional increments of $50 in merchandise on club orders.
- At the end of the cycle, you may choose to continue in the club or end your commitment.
Invite Friends to Order Using the Club Hostess Code
- When friends order using the club hostess code they will receive free projects in the mail too!
Invite Friends to Join Club
- If you know someone who might be interested in an online or in-person club membership, please invite them!
- If a friend joins because you referred them, I'll give BOTH of you a small thank you gift, with the next set of project kits you are scheduled to receive.