Online Stamper's Club Details & Benefits
Benefits for Online Stamper's Club Members:
- Free Stamps and Merchandise
- Free Idea Book and Catalog
- Fun Projects Every Other Month
- Share Creative Ideas
- Get Hostess Benefits without hosting a party in your home!
- Meet Other Creative People Online
- Membership in my Stamp Club Members VIP Facebook Page
How a Stamper’s Club Works:
Get Hostess Benefits
- Members get benefits once during the cycle.
- Hostess benefits are based on group sales.
Receive a Free Class-To-Go
- Class includes Project Kits, a Video Tutorial and a Supply List with Project Dimensions.
- Project kits will be prepared for you to make 2 each of 3 projects. These will be the same or similar projects made by my in-person clubs.
- Project kits will be mailed at no additional cost to you. I will pay for shipping!
- You will need to provide your own stamps, ink and adhesive.
Place a Minimum $55 Order Once Every Other Month
- Club members commit to purchasing every other month, for the duration of the club cycle.
- The Club Hostess Code must be used for your Online Order.
- The online club cycle will run for one year, with a total of six purchases.
- The minimum purchase amount does not include tax and shipping.
- At the end of the cycle you may choose to continue in club or end your commitment.
July / August 2018 Project Kits:
Invite Friends to Order Using the Club Hostess Code
- When friends order using the club hostess code they may qualify to receive free projects in the mail, through my Free Card Kits Program!
- Learn about the Free Card Kits Program HERE.
Get Exclusive Membership in my Stamp Club VIP Facebook Page
- This Facebook page includes links to project video tutorials, pdf documents and project photos.
- This is also a place for online and in-person club members to share the projects they've made.
Invite Friends to Join Club
- If you know someone who might be interested in an online or in-person club membership, please invite them!
- If a friend joins because you referred them, I'll give BOTH of you a small thank you gift, with the next set of project kits you are scheduled to receive.