Painted Poppies Class!
- Class-To-Go | Electronic-Only Class is still available. Kits are sold out!
- Projects include basic to intermediate level paper crafting techniques.
- Project dimensions and a complete supply list will be provided.
- To create the projects as designed, at a minimum, you will need the Painted Poppies Stamp Set and coordinating Painted Poppies Dies, plus sentiment stamps for two of the projects. For Class-To-Go participants, some die cutting will be done for you.
- You will also need to provide your own inks, tools, and adhesive.
- Kis includes materials to make 8 cards, 2 each of 4 layouts. 6 variations in your finished cards will be provided.
Project Sneak Peeks:
Option #1 - Electronic-Only Class-To-Go!
- Fee: $15
- A PDF with project photos, dimensions, and a supply list.
- Class Video
- Click HERE to buy this class!
Option #3 - A Much Better Deal! SOLD OUT!
- Fee: $38
- Painted Poppies Stamp Set and
- ¼ Pack of Peaceful Poppies Designer Paper.
Painted Poppies Bundle:
Option #4 - I Want It All! SOLD OUT!
- Place an order in my Online Store of $150 in merchandise or more by February 14, 2020, and get this Class for FREE!
- Click HERE to Contact Me to request the supply list so you can plan your order.
- Order the Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundle plus a few more things needed for the class and you'll get hostess rewards, Sale-A-Bration freebies, and this Class for FREE!
- Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundle includes 2 Stamp Sets, 2 sets of Dies, Designer Paper, Sequins, Ribbon, and Peaceful Poppies Elements.
- Click HERE to see all the products in this Suite Bundle.
Please Note: For Class-To-Go Options #1, #2 and #3 there is a flat rate shipping charge of $7.55 to ship your kits and the products included for each respective option.
Painted Poppies Materials Kit:
- This kit includes the precut pieces to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 layouts).
- Options #1, #2 and #3 each include a ¼ pack of Peaceful Poppies Designer Paper which you will use for the class projects.
- Depending on the class option you select you may need to provide your own stamps.
- You will be required to do some of your own die-cutting for one of the projects to make the project as designed.
- You must provide your own sentiment stamps, ink, tools, and adhesives.
Sign Up for the Painted Poppies Class Here:
- Click on the Button Below to buy the electronic-only class-to-go.