Rubbing Alcohol Technique Class
- Create interesting focal pieces and textured backgrounds using rubbing alcohol, other media, and a variety of tools.
- Focal pieces can be made with or without stamped images.
- Three card variations and one quick reference technique page are included.
- Multiple variations of the technique will be shown.
- Additional focal pieces and card designs may also be included.
- To make all three projects exactly as designed you'll need the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set (Item #151490) and Vine Design Stamp Set (Item #154488).
- Alternative stamp sets that would work well include the Forever Fern Stamp Set (Item #152559) and, the Daisy Lane Stamp Set (Item #149325).
- You will also need a die-cutting machine and the following embossing folder:
- Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (Item #151775)
- A complete supply list will be provided.
Project Sneak Peeks:
- This kit includes the precut pieces to make 3 different cards (2 each of 3 layouts) and a quick reference technique page.
- You must provide your own stamps, ink, tools, and adhesives.
Playing with Rubbing Alcohol Technique Class Options!
Participate in the LIVE Event for ONLY $10! OR choose Bundled Options to get the comprehensive class materials.
- LIVE Online Event: Friday, February 26, 2021, @ 7 pm EST
- Participate in the live event or enjoy the replay at your leisure.
- This event will be hosted in Zoom and Streamed Live to a Private Facebook Group.
- Four Class Components Available:
- Live Online Event - Does NOT include PDFs or Project Kits.
- Projects PDF - Included with all bundled options
- Technique PDF - Included with all bundled options
- Project Kits - Included with Project Kits bundled option and clubs ONLY!
- Reserve Your Spot by:
- Wednesday, February 17, 2021, if you want a materials kit!
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021, if you are only participating in the Online Event (Live OR Replay).