Technique Clubs and Classes
- Learn Intermediate to Advanced Level Techniques
- Explore Technique Variations - Learn variations on each technique and get ideas for making your own works of art!
- Get Tips and Tricks - Get tips and tricks to help you achieve the desired result and avoid known pitfalls.
- Document What You've Learned - Create a Technique book/binder, with the information provided in the class, to organize what you've learned for future reference. Book/binder is not provided.
- Get Exclusive Content - Projects and content are exclusive to each class!
Technique Classes Overview:
- Goals - In each class, we'll do a "deep dive" into a given technique with multiple options and variations provided. My hope is to inspire you, to take the information shared in the class, to create your own beautiful creations.
- Projects - Create Projects Made with the Technique. Classes will include two or three project variations. Class options that include a materials kit will include cut cardstock, punched pieces and embellishments to make 6 cards.
- Technique Pages - Each Class will include the information and/or materials to create one quick-reference technique page which will include instructions and an example of the technique.
- Electronic Documents - Each class will include two electronic documents in the form of PDF's. One will focus on the technique and the other will focus on the projects.
- Videos - There will be a video tutorial for each class.
- Class-To-Go and Live In-Person Options - Whether you live next door, in another state, or in another country, you can participate in these classes!
- Technique PDF - Includes Step-By-Step Instructions for the Technique
- Class Projects PDF - Include project dimensions and a supply list. This PDF will NOT include step by step project tutorials.
- Video Tutorial - Will include a demonstration of the class technique, plus basic assembly of the technique page and class projects.
Materials Kits for Technique Pages and Projects
- Technique Page Materials Kits - Will include cardstock pieces to make 1 technique page. Some extra cardstock may be included for playing with and practicing the technique.
- Project Materials Kits - Most often kits will include cardstock pieces to make 3 each of the 2 project(s) OR 2 each of 3 projects. This will vary from class to class.
- Limited Quantities - Materials Kits will be available in limited quantities. When you preorder a class(es), you are guaranteed that a materials kit will be prepared for you.
- For Classes-To-Go:
- Participants will need to provide their own stamps, ink, tools, embellishments and adhesive.
- Participants may be required to do their own die-cutting and/or dry embossing.
- Punched pieces will be provided!
Sample Materials Kits:
There Are THREE Ways to Get Technique Classes:
Join A Technique Club
- Commit to 3 or 6 classes that you can get FREE with product purchases.
- Get FREE Products once you've completed your club cycle.
Get A-La-Carte Technique Classes With OR withOUT Materials Kits
- Purchase Electronic-Only Classes OR
- Get Classes that also include a Materials Kit.
- No Product Purchase is Required for these options.
- You can buy just 1 class or buy 3 at a time to get a discount.