Technique Clubs and Classes
- Learn Intermediate to Advanced Level Techniques
- Technique Variations - Learn variations on each technique and get ideas for making your own works of art!
- Tips and Tricks - Get tips and tricks to help you achieve the desired result and avoid known pitfalls.
- Document What You've Learned - Create a Technique book/binder, with the information provided in the class, to organize what you've learned for future reference. Book/binder is not provided.
- Exclusive Content - Projects and content are exclusive to each class!
Technique Classes Overview:
- Projects - Create Projects Made with the Technique. Classes will include two or three project variations. Class options that include a materials kit will include cut cardstock, punched pieces and embellishments to make 6 cards.
- Technique Pages - Each Class will include the information and/or materials to create one quick-reference technique page. It will include instructions and an example of the technique. This page may include more than one example if/when the technique can be done in a variety of ways.
- Electronic Documents - Each class will include two electronic documents in the form of PDF's. One will focus on the technique and the other will focus on the projects.
- Videos - There will be a video tutorial for each class.
- Goals - The goal will be to do a "deep dive" into a given technique with multiple options and variations provided. My hope is to inspire you, to take the information shared in the class, to create your own beautiful creations.
- Class-To-Go and Live In-Person Options - Whether you live next door, in another state, or in another country, you can participate in these classes!
- Technique PDF - Includes Step-By-Step Instructions for the Technique
- Class Projects PDF - Include project dimensions and a supply list. This PDF will NOT include step by step project tutorials.
- Video Tutorial - Will include a demonstration of the class technique, plus basic assembly of the technique page and class projects.
Materials Kits for Technique Pages and Projects
- Technique Page Materials Kits - Will include cardstock pieces to make 1 technique page. Some extra cardstock may be included for playing with and practicing the technique.
- Project Materials Kits - Will include cardstock pieces to make 3 each of the 2 project(s) OR 2 each of 3 projects.
- Limited Quantities - Materials Kits will be available in limited quantities.
- For Classes-To-Go:
- Participants will need to provide their own stamps, ink, tools, embellishments and adhesive.
- Participants may be required to do their own die-cutting and/or dry embossing.
- Punched pieces will be provided!
Sample Materials Kits:
Technique Club Options that Include Materials Kits:
3 Month Subscription WITH Hostess Rewards
- Fee: FREE
- Club participants will be the hostess and get hostess rewards based on club party sales, for one of the 3 months in the club cycle.
- There must be a minimum of 3 participants in each club.
- Requires minimum merchandise purchase of $75 from my Online Store in each of the 3 Club months within the Club Cycle.
- Orders must be placed using the designated club hostess code.
- Orders must be placed within the first seven days of the technique club month.
- This option is available as a Class-To-Go OR In-Person Class.
- Includes all the Electronic Components plus Materials Kits for the 3 Classes that fall within the 6 month Club Cycle. Classes happen every other month.
- Click HERE to Shop Now!
3 Month Subscription withOUT Hostess Rewards
- Fee: $100
- This is a 3 Month Subscription.
- The fee is due by the last day of the month preceding the upcoming club cycle.
- Includes all the Electronic Components plus Materials Kit as described above.
A-La-Carte Technique Class Options:
Buy a Single Class OR Buy 3 and Get a Discount!
- Fee: $30 each OR $75 for 3 Classes
- Includes the Electronic Components ONLY!
- Electronic Class Components will be emailed to you within 24 to 48 hours after payment is received for classes that are already published.
- Two classes are currently live, the third class will be available in October 2019.
- Treehouse Chicks Team Members Get Access to All Electronic Components FREE!
- Click on the dropdown menu below to see the available options and fees.