Simple stamping and heat embossing are the techniques used on my Stamp Club project today. I’ve used the Very Vintage Hostess Stamp Set with a few fun color variations.
This first pair of cards was made with Pool Party and Coastal Cabana Cardstock. The blues really seemed to pair so nicely with the elegant, vintage look of the images in this set.
I created somewhat of a collage background with the black images and then heat embossed the white images over the top.
A few different ribbons were used on today’s cards. It was fun to play with various options. This first card features the Shimmer Black Ribbon.
On the card below I used the Silver Edge Ribbon and colored it with the Light and Dark Smoky Slate Blends Alcohol Markers. I tried to create somewhat of an ombre effect here although its pretty subtle. The video ahead includes a mini tutorial for producing this Ombre effect on the ribbon.
For this next pair of cards I couldn’t help myself but choose a more vibrant pair of colors.
I just love the contrast of the black with the two greens. I’ve used the Lemon Lime Twist and NEW Granny Apple Green color for the cardstock here. I adore both of these greens! Again, I’ve used two different ribbons, the Shimmer Black Ribbon and the Gold Edge Ribbon which pairs so nicely with the greens.
While the greens don’t make me think vintage, I just love this look with the Very Vintage Stamp Set. There’s something really fun about the contrast in style.
Thanks for spending some time with me today. I hope you’ve enjoyed my project with the Very Vintage Stamp Set! For all the details check out my video just ahead. I’ve included some fun alternative ribbon colors using the Blends Alcohol Markers too!
Here’s the Video Tutorial for this project:
If you enjoyed this video and you watched here on my blog, please make sure to go on over to YouTube and give it a Thumbs Up, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and Share it with friends! I’d so appreciate it!
As you may have guessed, the only way to get hostess sets, is to host a party either with a group or on your own. You just need $150 in sales to receive hostess benefits! While you can get anything with hostess dollars, the hostess sets are a great way to spend these rewards. They are always priced well below their actual value to give hostesses an extra little perk. As an example the clear mount Very Vintage Hostess Stamp Set is valued at $22, but hostesses only pay $13.50.
If you want a super easy way to get hostess rewards, you may want to consider joining one of my Online OR In-Person Stamp Clubs!
You don’t have to find a group of people as that’s been done for you, AND you get to receive hostess benefits once during the club cycle.
If you have a question simply leave a comment below or click HERE to contact me.
To purchase any of the products to make this card, check out the complete supply list ahead.
More Going On Now…
Celebrate My NEW WEBSITE with Me – Participate in my Website Launch Party Scavenger Hunt!
- Launch day is Friday 8/3/2018
- Participate in the Scavenger Hunt to win prizes!
- Participate in my Facebook Live Event at 7pm on 8/3 OR Watch the Replay!
- Click HERE to go to the Scavenger Hunt page
- To be eligible for prizes you must respond by Thursday 8/9/18
Bonus Days are Here!
- Get a $5 Coupon for EACH $50 spent during the month of August
- Redeem your Coupon(s) in September
- There’s no limit to how many coupons you can get
- Click HERE to Shop Now
Color Your Season Limited Time Offer!
- Get Exclusive Products through 8/31 or while supplies last
- Get the NEW Blended Seasons Stamp Set and coordinating framelits
- Save 10% when you purchase the Stamp Set and framelits together
- Get NEW Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2
- Click HERE to see the products available through this promotion
Paper Pumpkin On Sale!
- Get 50% off your first Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Only first time subscribers are eligible for this offer
- Offer ends on 8/10/18
- Applies only to month to month subscriptions
- Must use Promo Code: BLOOM0818
- Click HERE to sign up for Paper Pumpkin
Click HERE to Shop Now
Current Hostess Code: HEGSEX76
- Basic Black Card Body: 5-½” x 8-½”
- Pool Party or Lemon Lime Twist Layer: 4″ x 5-¼”
- Coastal Cabana or Granny Apple Green Layer: 4” x 4-¼”
- Basic Black Layer: 3-¾” x 4”
- Smoky Slate Layer: 3-½” x 3-¾”
- Whisper White Inside Panel 3-⅞” x 5-⅛”