Check out the August Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle with three sneak-peek projects that feature the Whale of a Time Suite.
On the first Tuesday of each month, the Simple Suite Stampers design team publishes a tutorial bundle focusing on a particular theme. The focus this month is the Whale of a Time product suite. Now starting this month this monthly tutorial bundle will include 12 instead of just 8 tutorials! We have some new designers on the team, as well, which is very exciting. In today’s post, I’ll be sharing the project designs made by two of our new designers plus my design as well.
This layout was designed by Jo Blackman, one of our newest design team members.
I did need to change out the designer papers but the basic design is Jo’s. The truth is, I’ve used the better part of a full pack of this designer paper for one of my club and free card kit projects for July and I’d used up the papers Jo had used on her card. The designer paper from the Whale of a Time suite is sooooo fun! There are tons of great patterns and images on the papers in this pack so it was pretty easy to find another paper that worked just fine with the layout! I love how it turned out!
I love how Jo used the band of cardstock at an angle, across the front of the card. The position of the whale and water elements makes it especially fun too!
This next card was designed by Gloria Plunket, another one of our new design team members.
Gloria does beautiful work! I had the pleasure of meeting and presenting with Gloria at a Pre-OnStage Local event last year! For Gloria’s card, I didn’t change a single thing except she did include a few sequins from the Whale of a Time suite, which I did not use. If I’d had some, I definitely would have added them though!
It may be hard to see in the photo but the designer paper and vellum cardstock pieces are both die cut using some of the Rectangle Stitched dies. It makes for a lovely added detail to this card. You should also know that the whale image came from the designer paper. I fussy cut the whale and then found out later that I could have also used the punch, which is sized to fit perfectly. I really should have known that! 🙂
This last pair of cards was my contribution to the August tutorial bundle.
I just love these fun designer paper patterns! They are so versatile too!
This first card is the version you’ll see in the tutorial bundle if you get it. I’ve used the ribbon across the bottom of the Just Jade panel to elicit the feeling of water under the whale and soften the transition between the stamped cardstock and the designer paper.
For my Pretty Peacock water elements I’ve added a bit of Wink of Stella for a bit of shimmer. Isn’t this little whale just adorable. This is my kinda cute!
This second card is of course the same as the first with the only difference being the designer paper. It’s a simpler less busy look.
Aren’t those little seahorses adorable? There’s just something about the shape and curly tale that is just so happy and fun!
Almost every single product from the Whale of a Time suite is shown on these cards except the sequins and Seabed embossing folder.
Here are a few projects that I’ve recently shared with the Seabed Embossing folder:
Get Free Card Kits plus one of these new In Color Bookmarks when you place an order in my online store using the current hostess code.
If you just love the Whale of a Time suite, you should know that you can buy everything in the suite with just one item code.
Click HERE to see what’s included in my online store. If that’s more than your interested you might also like to know that the stamp set and punch can be purchased in a bundle and you save 10%!
There’s a complete supply list at the end of this post. I have not included dimensions since this tutorial bundle is an exclusive offering.
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really love this month’s Tutorial Bundle!
Get the August 2020 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE. It NOW includes 12 Tutorials starting this month!
Here’s how you can get yours:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order.
- You can NOW Purchase Tutorial Bundles! Click HERE to check out the details.
- If you’re not a subscriber you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! You’ll also get Free Card Kits!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards PLUS the tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chick Team Member!
- Get $125 in product for just $99 plus free shipping!
- Click HERE to learn more about joining my team
- Click HERE to learn the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Watch my video tutorial and Facebook Live here:
The project demonstrations begin at around 19 minutes in case you want to jump ahead. 🙂
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- New Technique Class Available to Preorder – Click HERE to learn about my Joseph’s Coat Technique Class.
- Join a Technique Club and Get Classes for Free Plus FREE Products at the end of the Club Cycle!
- Buy Technique Classes as a Subscription and Get a Discount on the per-class fee.
- Redeem Bonus Days Coupons Now! – ENDS 8/31/20! Click HERE to Shop Now!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks!
- GET FREE Card Kits when you Place Orders in my online store!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 8/13/20 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Check out the NEW August to December 2020 Mini Catalog PDF below.
Check out the 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions.