In Today’s post see sneak peeks of two projects from the You’re A Peach Tutorial Bundle!
On the first Tuesday of each month, the Simple Suite Stampers design team publishes a tutorial bundle focusing on a particular theme. The focus this month is the You’re A Peach product suite from the annual catalog. The You’re A Peach Tutorial Bundle is really awesome and I think you’re going to thoroughly enjoy today’s projects!
This first project was Vicki Parsons design for the July 2021 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle.
The Soft Succulent pouch used here is from the set of 2021 – 2023 InColor Ombre Gift Bags set. It is dry embossed with the Bark 3D Embossing Folder for the added texture you see here. The tags are die-cut using the New Tailor-Made Tags Dies and the You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper. This designer paper (and 8 others) are On SALE this month for 15% Off! Click HERE to see what’s on sale!
I’ve die-cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock with one of my Rectangle Stitched dies for the piece in behind the tags. For the stems and peaches, I’ve used images and dies from the Sweet As A Peach Bundle. Several of the elements are popped up on Dimensionals.
Tip: Make sure to watch my video at the end of this post for a tip on how to tie the ribbon at the top!
The second project I’m sharing today is the project I designed for this months tutorial bundle.
This project makes great use of some of the many cardstock scraps I have in my craft room plus I think it’s a really clever a cute design too. I simply stamped all my images with the piece right up against one another and then attached them to a piece of white cardstock with a little space in between each stamped strip.
Scraps were also used to create my two sentiment banner pieces. I save almost all my scraps as they come in handy quite a bit when I’m crafting. My banners were created using paper snips. They’re attached together with a glue dot and then attached under the knot of the ribbon. The end portion of each banner is popped up on Dimensionals.
For this second version, I’ve used some different sentiment stamps from the Sweet As A Peach Set.
TIP: The smaller sentiment stamp actually reads “to a sweet friend”. I inked up only the portion I wanted in Calypso Coral ink and then stamped it.
The Rock n’ Roll technique was used to stamp the peach images to get the dark and light areas on the image. Make sure to watch my video tutorial at the end of this post for tips on how to get this effect.
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing these two fun projects from the You’re A Peach Tutorial Bundle!
Scroll to the end of this post to see a complete supply list. I have not included dimensions since this tutorial bundle is an exclusive offering.
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really love the You’re A Peach Tutorial Bundle!
Get the July 2021 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE or…
Click on the button below to see all the Tutorial Bundles that you can purchase!
Here’s how you can get yours FREE:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order.
- If you’re not a subscriber you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! You’ll also get Free Card Kits!
- Do NOT use the host code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get host rewards PLUS the tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of 12 Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chick Team Member!
- Get $125 in product for just $99 plus free shipping
- Click HERE to learn more about joining my team
- Click HERE to learn the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
More Going On Now
- Did you miss the Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape Event? If so, you can still join in for the “after the live” package of electronic materials! Click HERE to see more details on the event page.
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks!
- GET FREE Card Kits when you Place Orders in my online store!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 01/07/21 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Check out the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog PDF below.
The August to December 2021 Mini Catalog is coming on 8/3/21.
Watch my video tutorial and Facebook Live here:
The project demonstrations begin at around 13-½ minutes in case you want to jump ahead. 🙂
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.