Welcome to the Color Fusers Blog Hop and November 2023 Color Challenge!
If you’ve already started the blog hop you should be coming from the talented Stacey Marsh’s blog post. If you’ve just joined in, make sure to do the full hop and see all the wonderful projects created by the Color Fusers Design team! The color scheme for the November 2023 Color Challenge includes Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, and Real Red.
Today’s project features one of my favorite new items from the Sept. to Dec. Mini Catalog, the Magical Meadow Bundle. I love the natural images and detailed dies in this bundle!
I’ve used basic white cardstock and a variety of techniques to create today’s project. For each shape I masked, added color, heat embossed, and then added some stamped images.
I started with the center Garden Green shape and moved outward from there!
Since I was working with just one green, I wanted to make sure to include enough so it would feel balanced when combined with the two shades of red. Putting it in the center also helped to break up the reds.
The sentiment is heat embossed in white using one of the stamps in the Magical Meadow Stamp Set. It’s a delicate font so using white and adding die-cuts around it, helps it to stand up to the busy, detailed background.
As I often do, I created my background piece using a larger piece than I intended to use for the front of the card.
This allows me to trim off the edges and have an interesting and coordinating piece to use on the inside of my card.
To get the complete supply list and project details make sure to subscribe to receive my weekly newsletter and receive a free PDF tutorial to make this project in my upcoming newsletter.
Here’s a peek at the Magical Meadow Bundle:
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my November 2023 Color Challenge project!
Have a great day and Happy Crafting!
Continue along on the blog hop so you don’t miss out on any of the fun!
The next stop is Janneke Dijkstra de Jong’s blog. I know you’ll enjoy what she’s got to share!
If you want to go back instead click below to see Stacey Marsh’s blog.
Color Fusers Blog Hop Team:
Melissa Kerman – You Are HERE
Would you like a FREE PDF Tutorial to make this project?
All you have to do is sign up to receive my weekly newsletter and you’ll get this and other FREE Tutorials as they become available! The tutorial for today’s project will be shared in my next newsletter on Wednesday, November 8, 2023. It will include, dimensions, a supply list with links to my online store, and instructions.
More Going On Now
- NEW Stained Glass Techniques Class! RSVP by 11/15/23! Click HERE to register for an In-Person OR Online class option.
- Warmest Heart Class-To-Go Available NOW! RSVP by 11/12/23! Click HERE to register. Two class options are available.
- The Autumn Tutorial Collection is Now Available as an Instant Download! Includes 10 Video Tutorials and 99 pages of photos, details, and instructions to make 48 unique projects, including, cards, fun folds, 3-D projects, holiday gift ideas, and more! Learn More HERE and/or Buy it NOW!
- Get FREE Project Tutorials in my Newsletters! Click HERE to subscribe!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 11/09/23 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Host Code:
Become a Stamp Club Member and get a Free Class-To-Go and Free Products!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the host code! You’ll get host rewards AND perks from me too!
Not sure how to apply the Host Code? Click HERE to learn more.